Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Late Intro

Dear (insert name here),

I forgot to introduce myself.  No manners...I doubt you'll be calling me by my first name, if you call me at all
(bad jokes), so my last name is Rosener.  You could just call me Rose though, because for some reason nobody ever spells my full name correctly.  It's just easier.

I made this account recently, for the sole reason that I didn't want to post on other blogs anonymously.  I've decided, however, to just use this blog to write down whatever I happen to be thinking about at the time.
For those of you who don't mind waiting to see if I'm agreeable enough to warrant being followed, I hope you introduce yourselves.  I don't mind meeting new people, especially those who might share my interests.

Sorry my posts are so long, I tend to ramble.
I hope you enjoy my blog.

                                                                                                                           Will Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment